Let's Play Go Fish!
The aim of the game is to collect the most 'tricks' or 'sets'.
To begin, press 'Start Game' and enter the number of players (including yoruself) that you want to play.
- Each player starts with 7 cards (2/3 players) or 5 cards (4 or more players).
- Play runs clockwise, starting with the player to the dealer's left.
- During their turn, each player 'goes fishing' by selecting a value of a card in their hand and another player, in the game this is done by clicking a card and an opponent, then clicking 'Take Turn'. If the selected player has any cards of that value the 'fisher' has made a 'catch'. The selected player must give the 'fisher' all their cards of that value. If the selected player has no cards of that value, the selector has not made a 'catch' and must 'Go Fish!' and draws a new card from the deck.
- If, during their turn, a player ends up with all 4 cards then they have collected a full set. The player then must immediately declare this and play their set face up, in front of them.
- If during play a player ends up with no cards in their hand they must draw a card from the deck, rather than 'going fishing' for cards from other people.
- The winner is the player with the most sets at the end.
- Once all 13 sets have been completed, play ends.